Set up a whole school unit of work which can be shared across stage levels.
Administrator users have access to additional features in Life Skills GO, such as creating units that become available for the whole school to use.
To create a shared unit
- Click on School Admin in the side menu, then select School Units from the top navigation bar.
- Use the + New School Unit button to start creating a new unit for your school.
- Enter your unit details and click Select Lessons.
- Click the plus button for the lessons you would like to add to the unit.
- You can then assign this unit to classes in your school by checking the box next to each class you want to assign the unit to and clicking Assign.
- Lessons that have been assigned by school admin will appear in the class' lessons page
How do other teachers use this unit?
Shared units will be visible when teachers create a new class, or select to add lesson to an existing class. As an administrator, you can also assign this unit directly to classes within your school once the unit is set up. The option will automatically be presented once the unit is created, or you can come back and assign the unit to a class at any time using the Assign Classes button in Whole School Units.