Details about lesson reporting including how you can mark and download specific activities.
Reporting is updated in real time as students progress through a lesson. The Unattempted field lets you track how your class is progressing through the lesson and whether it is time to move on.
- Correct - The answer has been marked correct. True / False, multiple choice questions and some game interaction are automatically assessed. Drawing and written responses are Un-assessed until manually checked.
- Incorrect - The answer has been marked incorrect. For an automatically marked game interaction, the student is considered incorrect if they score less than 85%.
- Unattempted - The student is yet to answer this question. Unattempted is a good way to see at a glance how your class is progressing through the lesson.
- Un-assessed - The student's work is awaiting manual assessment by the teacher. Drawings, written responses and some games are not automatically assessed. Tapping a yellow Un-assessed bubble will allow you to assess it as correct or incorrect.
- Drawing responses can also be downloaded and saved.