Learn how to view the profile of each student in your class.
Teachers can view an individual student’s profile from Students page.
- From the dashboard, click on Students to view a list of students in your class.
- Click on the profile icon next to the student's name to view their profile.
- View QR code for the student by clicking on the View QR Code button.
- Login into the student account by clicking on the Login As button.
- View the individual student graph to see their responses to the Emotion Check-in over time
- View the badges awarded to the student in the Badges section and award a badge to the student by clicking on the Award Badge button.
- View the journal entries of the student by navigating to the Journal Entries section and click on the journal entry you would like to view.
- Note: These journal entries are not assessable. The free standing journal is a space for students to reflect on topics covered in their Life Skills classes or for them to express their ideas outside of the lesson.