How to access the reporting features in Life Skills GO.
Reporting for lesson activities that students have completed is available on the Reporting page.
From the dashboard, click on Reporting. This will bring up the lessons in your current unit, as well as any activities that the students have completed. Some activities will be automatically marked, while others, such as the drawing and written responses, will need to be assessed.
Clicking on any of the bubbles will display more details about the activity.
To assess a drawing or written response, click on the yellow bubble to view the response, and then Mark as correct or Mark as incorrect. The reporting will then automatically update to reflect the assessment.
The reporting page is displayed in real-time, so you can keep an eye on how individual students are progressing through the lesson.
Teachers can view an individual student’s journal entries on the student profile page.
- From the dashboard, click on Students to bring up a list of students.
- Click on the Profile button next to the student's name to view the student’s profile.
- Navigate to the Journal Entries section to see a list of entries made by that student.
- To view any of the entries, simply click on one of them to bring up the page.
- As these entries are done outside of a lesson, they are not assessable.