Learn how to set up lessons for your class and schedule them across a term.
Selecting days to run lessons.
When you first set lessons for your class, you have the ability to schedule the lessons on specific days.
- From the Lessons page, click Assign Lessons.
- Choose lessons for your class by assigning individual lessons.
- Once you have chosen your lessons, use the date selector to select the date you want to make the lesson available.
- If you set up a recommended unit, select when you would like the first lesson to run and the day you would like to run the lessons on.
Manually changing dates for certain lessons
If you want to manually change the dates for when each lesson becomes available to your students, navigate to the Lessons page.
- Pick the lesson you want to change and click on the Calendar Icon to bring up a calendar.
- Select a new date for the lesson.
- When you next visit the page, the lessons will have reordered so that they are in order of availability.