The journal is a great place for you to explore concepts covered in your Life Skills lessons, or a space for you to express your creativity.
To create a new journal entry;
- Go to student.lifeskillsgo.com.
- Login using either a username and password or a QR code.
- Navigate to your name in the top right hand corner of the student dashboard and click it to open the dropdown menu.
- Select My Journal to open the journal activity.
- Please note that journal entries can be reviewed by your class teacher(s).
- Under your past journal entries, click New Journal Entry to create a new journal page.
Using the Journal
There are several tools that you can use in your journal.
- The Zoom function: Click and drag the blue circle to zoom the canvas in and out.
- The Pencil tool: Select a colour as well as the pencil tip size to draw on the canvas.
- The Drag tool: Drag, resize and rotate the stickers or drawings on the canvas. Pressing the delete key while the stickers or drawing is selected will erase it.
- The Text tool: Allows you to type in the text box at the top of the canvas.
- The Delete tool: Select this tool and click on a sticker or drawing to erase it from the canvas.
- The Stickers: Click or drag the stickers onto the canvas.