Learn about student management for your class.
To add students to a class:
- Ensure you are on the dashboard.
- After setting up a new class, click on the Students button.
- Click on the Add Students button.
- From the Add Students to Class popup, add students in your school to your class by clicking the plus button
- Create a new student by typing a student's name into the Search or Create field, selecting their grade and clicking Create Student.
- Alternatively, you can use the Upload class list section to upload a list of student names and grades to automatically add them to your class. Please note that your spreadsheet needs to contain a column for First Name, Last Name and Grade only. A template can be downloaded here.
The students will be added to the class list, and a username and password will be generated for them.
Printing student log in information
A list of the student login information can be printed from the student management dashboard
- Click the View student login details button
- Select the login method you want your students to use and click Print.
- Once you have adjusted your computer's printer settings, click Print.