Get an overview of lessons completed on a class by class basis within your school.
This article was last updated July 2020.
As an executive you have the ability to view which classes in your school have completed lessons, which classes have started lessons and which classes have not made an attempt during the week.
To view the exec report:
- Open the side menu by clicking on the three lines on the top left hand side.
- Click on Executive Report to view a summary of your school's classes.
- The Executive Report only shows information for the current term.
- To ensure that you have the most accurate information, click the Update button on the right hand side.
- To view the report for different stages, use the stage buttons at the top of the screen.