If you encounter any issues, bugs, or just have suggestions or queries, please contact us in one of three ways:
- click the chatbot icon at the lower left of the screen
- email email@example.com
- call us on 1300 908 051.
We understand that your time is limited and endeavour to help and support however we can, so please reach out.
When reporting bugs, there are a few steps that can be taken to help provide us with more useful information that will allow us to identify and resolve your issue as a priority. We appreciate any effort you commit to getting this often vital information to us.
- Take note of the browser you are using.
- Take note of the current Life Skills GO version number. This can be found at the bottom of each page in the teacher's platform. For example: v4.0.0
- Provide any steps leading to the issue occurring, so that we may reproduce the issue.
- Take note whether all students (or teachers) are affected by the issue or if it is localised to particular users.
- Try to take a photo of the screen when the issue is present.
- For Chrome users, Chrome has a built in error log that provides additional information. To access this log, while observing the error:
- Access the menu using the 3 dots in the top left corner. Click More Tools -> Developer Tools. Alternatively, you can use F12 on your keyboard.
- You'll notice a panel pop up at the bottom half of the screen. Click the Console tab (this should be the second option).
- This console will display additional output, including errors. Either copy the text, or take a photo if possible.