Learn about our additional printable resources and mindfulness activities.
As a Life Skills GO teacher you have access to classroom resources such as videos, physical game instructions and printable posters.
These resources can be found under Resources in the side menu.
- Lesson Plans - Teaching and learning plans for four of our suggested units as well as physical lesson plans and term reflection templates.
- Boxsets – contains cards, posters and physical game instructions that can be printed, displayed to the class or used while teaching to support group or individual learning.
- Emotion Cards - Helps students learn how to identify different emotions
- Values Posters - contains a collection of posters that speak to the values taught in Life Skills GO.
- Brain breaks – videos to self-regulate, calm down, manage energy levels.
- Guided Breathing – videos to self-regulate, calm down and manage energy levels.
- Guided Visualisations – allows students to follow different stories in their mind that are linked to various themes to help them learn about concepts such as self-management, resilience and compassion.
- Mindful Exercises – videos to help students build tools for self-awareness.
- Relaxation Stories – videos to help students to learn about concepts such as teamwork, kindness and compassion.